Do you familiar with this dish? This dish comes from the Indian subcontinent made with potatoes, cauliflower, and Indian spices. It’s so popular in Indian cuisine, perfect for those who are crazy about Indian food.
We can thank Azizi at Heartisan Gourmet for this recipe. Azizi has been working with Blu Farm to create inspiring creations from their amazing organic produce.
Now that you got your veggies what are you waiting for. Let’s get cookin’!
- 1 head of cauliflowers, cut into florets
- 2 cups potato, chopped
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 1/5 tsp chili powder
- 3 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp salt, as needed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 coriander / cilantro leaves
- In a pan with medium heat, pour 1 tsp of oil and add the cauliflower florets and potatoes. Stir fry for 3 – 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and brown the onions with the cumin seeds and coriander powder then add in the garlic and ginger paste to soften.
- Next add tomatoes, turmeric, chili powder, and salt. Cook down with the water until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Next, add back the cauliflowers and potatoes and cook until the potatoes are done.
- Serve with fresh cilantro leaves on top.