Blueberry Granola Goat Yogurt Bowl
Total time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup MilkUp! Goat Yogurt
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Scoop some Goat Yogurt into a bowl. Feel free to use more or less depending on whether you are enjoying this as a snack or breakfast.
- Top with your favorite granola, fresh blueberries and almond butter. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- Feel free to add additional toppings, such as chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, or nuts. You can also swap out the fruit based on what you have in your kitchen.