Fried Potatoes And Mushrooms In Provencal Butter With Sour Cream
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 35 min
- 150g of sliced mushrooms
- 5 medium potatoes
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- sea salt
- 30g MilkUp! Provencal Farm Butter
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp MilkUp! Sour Cream
- chopped dill to garnish
- In a large, non-stick skillet, cook the onion and mushrooms with 1 tbsp. of oil on medium-high heat for about 5-7 minutes. Add a pinch of salt, and stir. Remove the mushrooms from the skillet and set aside.
- Peel the potatoes and slice into fairly thin pieces, as shown on a photo below.
- Add 3 tbsp of vegetable oil and the potatoes to the skillet. Fry the potatoes on medium-high heat for about 15 minutes, stirring gently every minute as the golden crust forms on the bottom.
- Once the potatoes are cooked through, turn off the heat, add MilkUp! Provencal Butter and salt to taste, and give it a final (gentle!) stir.
- Place the mushrooms on top and sprinkle with the chopped dill.
Serve your Fried Potatoes and Mushrooms with 2 tablespoons of cooled MilkUp! Sour Cream and enjoy!