Paleo & Nut-Free Sweet Potato Crepes
This amazing dish is using purple sweet potato flour instead of regular flour. This flour is a highly nutritious alternative to white flour full of vitamins and minerals. Very pretty too! We source it from Lingkar Organic, one of our favorite local suppliers. Try this at your home and your kids will love it!
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup plant-based milk (or water)
- 2 Tbsp sugar palm syrup or honey
- 3 Tbsp sweet potato flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Vegetable oil for frying
- pinch of salt
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, syrup, cinnamon, and salt.
- Place a small amount of oil in a frying pan and set it to medium.
- Pour about ¼ cup of batter onto the preheated frying pan. Rotate the pan so that the batter spreads out to the edge of the pan in a thin, even layer.
- Cook the crepe on medium-low heat until nearly cooked through.
- Flip and cook a few seconds more.
- Remove the crepe from the pan and repeat the process until no more batter remains.
- Add desired fillings to crepes, fold (or roll up), and eat.
source: bakeitpaleo.com by Katie