Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Fish
1/2 cup Milk
100 grams smoked marlin or tuna
Salt and black pepper to taste
I tablespoon olive oil
Your favourite toasted bread
1. In a medium-sized mixing bowl crack 4 organic eggs and add the milk, salt and pepper.
2. Whisk the mixture until blended.
3. Preheat pan with the olive oil and pour in egg mixture, stir until fluffy and scrambled.
3. Finely slice 100 grams of Marlin or Tuna
4. Put egg mixture onto toast, layer the fish on top and garnish with watercress, basil, coriander or dill.