Shakshuka with 8 Degrees
100g 8 Degrees Cheese Greek style feta
1 bunch fresh coriander chopped
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion finely diced
3 garlic cloves diced
1 red bell pepper
2 tins of tomatoes
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 tablespoon ground cumin
1 tablespoon paprika
1 tablespoon harissa
Toasted sourdough bread to serve.
1. Heat oil and saute onions
2. Add diced red bell pepper, saute until soft
3. Add garlic and cook for one minute, add spices.
4. Add tomatoes, tomatoe paste and cook for 20-30 minutes
5. Make 4 dents in the sauce and crack an egg into each one.
6. Cover the eggs with a lid or foil and cook until the egg whites set and yolks are still soft.
7. Crumble the feta and chopped coriander over the eggs and sauce
8. Eat with toasted sourdough