Shaved Cucumber Lemon Dill Cream Cheese Toast
If you feel like, nope, can’t be bothered to cook today, just give these super simple Shaved Cucumber Lemon Dill Cream Cheese Toast a go!
- 1 pack MilkUp! Dill Cream Cheese
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 thick slices of bread
- red chili flakes to garnish
- minced fresh herbs
- zest of 1 large lemon
- Start by using a peeler to shave your cucumbers into approximately 1″ wide pieces, discarding the first shavings of skin. When you reach the seed cavity rotate the cucumber and begin shaving into slices until you reach the seed cavity again.
- Add shaved cucumber to a bowl along with the olive oil and lemon juice – toss to combine and then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Fry slices of bread in olive oil until each side of the bread is golden and crisp.
- To serve: spread each slice of toast generously with the MilkUp! Dill Cream Cheese, top with shaved cucumber and sprinkle with a bit of chili flakes, lemon zest and a touch of minced fresh herbs.