Stir-fried Prawn Shirataki Noodles
A translucent Japanese noodle made from the konjac yam perfect for people with allergies to wheat, gluten, or eggs. Versatile, low in calories, high in dietary fibre, and easy to digest.
- 16 oz shirataki noodles
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 58 oz prawn (tuna, shitake mushroom)
- 2 cups cabbage shredded
- ¼ cup chicken bone broth
- 1 small carrot peeled and shredded (can also use bokchoy, broccoli)
- Drain the water of the shirataki noodles, rinse the noodles, set aside.
- Preheat a pan with cooking oil, add the white part of the green onion, garlic, and ginger, and stir fry for about 1 minute. Add shredded cabbage and stir fry for about 2 minutes. Pour in 1/4 cup chicken broth and cook further to let the cabbage wilt. Add carrots, and stir fry for another 30 seconds.
- Add prawn and stir fry until the prawn turns pink. Add shirataki noodles. Pour in the seasonings and stir fry to mix everything. Have a taste. Add more soy sauce and/or oyster sauce if needed. Garnish with the green part of sliced green onions. Serve immediately.