Rich with antioxidants and magnesium and a healthy alternative to white rice flour.
- 1 cup Red rice flour
- 3/4 wheat flour
- 2tsps coriander, red chili, cumin powder
- any chopped leaves
- salt to taste
- water as needed
- Mix flour, ghee or butter (if needed)
- Ajwain and water to make a soft pliable dough (not sticky)
- Mix the ingredients and divide the prepared dough into small equal size balls.
- Take one portion/ball and roll it with a rolling pin. Make a small roti.
- Heat a Tawa/frying pan and drizzle a few drops of oil.
- Place the paratha gently on the tawa and roast it from both sides by greasing it with oil. Serve immediately.