Easter Sunday is fast approaching, it’s time to plan something special and gather with your family or loved ones.
Whenever we have an event, gathering, or party, we always opt for a quick and easy appetizer, the appetizer that keeps the guests and their tummies happy until dinner but doesn’t take so much effort on making it. This recipe may be the best option for you to try for this Eastern Sunday as it’s gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, fresh, light, and delicious!
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 large avocado, peeled and pit removed
- 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 6 oz smoked salmon
- chives, for garnish
- black pepper, for garnish
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Slice the cucumber approximately 1/4-inch thick and lay it flat on a serving plate.
- Add the avocado and lime juice to a bowl and use a fork to mash until creamy.
- Assemble the bites by spreading a small amount of avocado on each cucumber, then topping with a thin slice of smoked salmon.
- Garnish each bite with finely chopped chives and cracked black pepper. Serve immediately.